Tuesday, September 9, 2008

This was her second drawing of a face. She was so excited that she had drawn a nose. I have to admit I was pretty excited myself.

Zoe said, "I draw a mouth Mommy! Now put it to my blog."

This is her first official drawing of an actual scene. She drew herself, Daddy, and some balloons floating around her. I love it.

I am pretty amazed at how obsessed Zoe is with her art. She wakes up in the morning and grabs a hand full of crayons and some paper and starts to draw. I am still finding her drawing all over the house despite all my attempts to keep the art in the kitchen only. She is a funny little girl, and I just adore her!

-Mommy

1 comment:

charmaine said...

Zoe, your art is so beautiful! i love your portrait with your daddy and the balloons. i also love your face portrait. congratulations! i look forward to visiting your art studio one day! keep up the good work and thanks for sharing your beautiful art.

God Bless,
charmaine